Arvalli Anganvadi Recruitment Post, Eligibility, Salary, and Full Notification ICDS Arvalli has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 93/73 posts of Anganvadi Tedagar and Anganvadi Karykar has asked for online applications, which are going to start from 11-08-2020.
Arvalli Anganvadi Recruitment Anganvadi Tedagar and Anganvadi Karykar 2020
An announcement has been made for the existing vacancies to be filled with the honorarium of Anganvadi worker and Tedagar in the Anganvadi Centers of ICDS Branch District Panchayat Arvalli.
The vacancies in Anganvadi are 93 for Anganvadi Tedagar and 73 for Anganwadi worker.
Gujarat Anganvadi Recruitment 2020
- Organization : ICDS Arvalli
- Post Name : Anganwadi Tedagar/Karykar
- Total Post 1 : Anganwadi Tedagar 93
- Total Post 2 : Anganwadi Karykar 73
- Starting Date : 11-08-2020
- Closing Date : 31-08-2020
- Selection Process : Merit list
- Notification : Download Now
- Apply Now : Click Now
- Standard 10 and 12 pass and above
- 18 to 33 Year
- First you have to open the website Apply Now
- A page named Manav sampada will open, in which you have to go to Apply by clicking on the option named Recruitment.
- There will be different options like advertisement number, advertisement name, apply, advertisement and place details.
- To apply, click on the “Apply” button in the “Apply” option.
- First you have to choose the district.
- Then you have to choose the taluka and village / city.
- Then Anganwadi has to be selected.
- The name of the candidate should be written in English.
- Gender must be shown.
- Then you have to write your current mobile number.
- After entering the OTP in the mobile, you have to click on the “submit a next” button. After clicking on the button, your application number will appear which you have to register.
- Then clicking on the “ok” button will open another page in which you have to fill in the candidate information.
- Where your district, taluka, village / city and Anganwadi are automatically filled
- Next you will be filled as will come.
- Then you have to write the name of the candidate (10th standard mark sheet)
- Date of birth (according to 10th standard mark sheet), nationality, marital status as well
- Caste has to be selected. Select SC, ST, SCBC and Economic Backward Classes in Caste.
- So the caste certificate number and date will have to be entered.
- Then to enter the address as shown in the certificate of Mamlatdar
- Will remain. In which the district and taluka will have already been selected while the village will have to select the same village which you have selected next.
- The pin code has to be entered, the certificate date has to be entered and your mobile number has to be selected automatically.
- Then you have to enter the correspondence address, including address, district, taluka,
- Village / ward, pin code and email address should be entered.
- Then you have to enter the details of the experience. If yes, then yes Will have to select and its position. Date of joining the honorary service,
- The name of Orientation Training (YES / NO) and Anganwadi Center will be selected. Then you have to click on the “ADD” button.
- Then “Please tick this and agree with that.” The button has to be ticked.
- After that you have to click on “submit & next” button. After clicking your information will be accepted and the form for entering education details will open, which will be as follows.
- In which you have to put the details of your study. In which standard 10, standard
- Details of any AICTE recognized diploma course of at least two or more years after 12th and Std.
- Details of other studies will then have to be entered. And the “submit” button Will have to click.
- After clicking on the “Submit” button, the required documents will have to be uploaded.
- SSA Gujarat Recruitment for 252 Teacher Post
- Commissioner of Health Recruitment for Staff nurse
- Shree Pratap High School Recruitment Vansda for Various Teacher Post 2021
- ICE Rajkot Current Affairs
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment for Apprentice Posts 2021