Commissioner of Health Recruitment for Staff nurse
Commissioner of Health Recruitment for Staff nurse Engineer Post, Eligibility, Salary, and Full Notification Commissioner of Health has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 06 posts of Staff nurse has asked for applications.
- Commissioner of Health Recruitment for Staff nurse
- Staff nurse Bharti
- Commissioner of Health Recruitment Staff nurse Job Details
- Commissioner of Health Recruitment Staff nurse Education and Qualification
- Commissioner of Health Recruitment Staff nurse Salary scale
- Commissioner of Health Recruitment Staff nurse Age Limit
- Commissioner of Health Recruitment Fees
- How to Apply
Online applications are invited in the prescribed format for the recruitment of staffers through competitive examination from the following qualified candidates for a total of 700 posts of Staff Nurse Class-3 at the Government Hospitals / Community Health Centers in the State Government Hospitals / Community Health Centers under the Office of the Commissioner, Health Medical Services, and Medical Education Gandhinagar.
Staff nurse Bharti
Commissioner of Health Recruitment Staff nurse Job Details
- Organization: Commissioner of Health
- Post Name: Staff nurse
- Total Post: 700
- Starting Date: 01/01/2021
- Closing Date: 21/01/2020
- Selection Process: Exam
- Notification: Download Now
- App. Now: Click Now
Commissioner of Health Recruitment Staff nurse Education and Qualification
Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) (Regular) degree course obtained from recognized institutes by Indian Nursing Council. Or a Diploma course in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) obtained from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) and Female Health Worker (F.H.W) who have been performing regular duties in the State Government or Panchayat Service for the last 10 years and have a B.Sc. (Nursing) or GNM with educational qualification can also apply for this post, and they will be eligible for relaxation in the age limit as per the prevailing rules of the Government. But under no circumstances should the age be more than 5 years. Issuing a no-objection certificate from that office Will remain.
It is mandatory to have a permanent or periodically renewed registration of registered nurse and registered midwife in Gujarat Nursing Council while applying. The registration number of registered nurses as well as registered midwives or equivalent qualifications must be shown in the application form. No other grounds will be accepted.
Must have sufficient knowledge of both Gujarati / Hindi languages.
Commissioner of Health Recruitment Staff nurse Salary scale
Resolutions of Finance Department dated 16/06/2008, dated 16-02-2006 and dated 01-08-2006 and provisions of General Administration. The bids/conditions/rules which have been fixed subject to the provisions of the resolution of. For the first five years subject to the provisions, Staffers Class-II will not be entitled to a monthly fixed salary of Rs. 31,340 / -. After the completion of five years of service, his services are found to be satisfactory to the appointing authority as per the seventh pay commission. Matrix Level-3 Salary Standard Rs.29,200-92,300 or as prescribed by the Govt.
Commissioner of Health Recruitment Staff nurse Age Limit
The age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years at the last date of application.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
Commissioner of Health Recruitment Fees
- Open Category : 300 + Postal Charge
- High Court of Gujarat Bharti for Computer Operator 2021 Last Date 15/02/2021
- GSSSB Bharti for Head Clerk, Sub Inspector Instructor, Sub Accountant-Sub Auditor, and Other Post 2021 Last Date 01/03/2021
- Gujarat State Secondary and Higher Secondary Educational Staff Recruitment 2021
How to Apply
- Candidate should first go to the internet website http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in in commuter now
- Click on Apply online.
- Clicking on a place will get the details of the place.
- Clicking on Apply Now below will show the Application Format. Candidates must first fill in the “Personal Details” in the Application Format (here it is mandatory to fill in the details if there is a red (*) key.
- Click on Educational details to fill in Educational details after filling in Personal Details.
- Click on Yes / No in the Self-declaration below it.
- Now, by clicking on Save, your application will be accepted online. Here the application number of the candidate will be generated. The candidate has to keep this number and from now on he has to show the same number in any correspondence with the Commissioner, Health Office regarding this advertisement.
- Now click on Upload photo at the top of the page, type your Application Number here and type your Birth date then click on ok, here Photo and Signature are to be uploaded. (Photo size should be 3 cm height and 4.5 cm width and Signature size should be 2.5 cm height and 5.5 cm width) It should be on the computer like that.) Click on the “Browse” Button Now select the file in which your photo is stored in JPG format from the screen of Choose File and click on the “Open Button”. Now click on the “Upload Button” next to the “Browse” button. Now your photo will appear next to it. Now you have to upload the Signature in the same way.
- Now click on Confirm Application at the top of the page and by clicking on Application Number and Birth Date, two buttons, 1- Application Preview 2- Confirm Application will appear. The candidate should view his application by clicking on Show Application Preview. If you want to modify the application, click on Edit Application. Any kind of correction can be made in the application before confirming the application. But after confirming the application, no amendment can be made to the application. Only if there is no need to modify, clicking on Confirm Application will accept the candidate’s application online, here “Confirmation Number” will be generated. Which will now be required for all subsequent proceedings, to be saved by the candidate. No correspondence or any other action except “Confirmation Number”.Now click on Print Application, type your “Confirmation Number” here and save the copy of the application by clicking on Print. (This copy will be mandatory whenever you are asked to be present in this office.)
- If you have given a mobile number in the application, you will receive an SMS on the number mentioned in the application as soon as the application is “Confirmed”. N. on your mobile number. I. C. This ad will be notified by SMS. Candidate should not change the mobile number mentioned in the application form.