GPHC Recruitment 2020 Post, Eligibility, Salary, and Full Notification Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd has released the advertisement for the recruitment of posts of Assistant Engineer has asked for applications.
Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. Therefore, only online applications are invited for the recruitment of a total of 11 posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil). This recruitment process has been published considering the existing 5 (five) vacancies of the Corporation and 6 (six) vacancies to be vacated by 31-10-2021.
These places will be for the offices of the Corporation in Gujarat such as South Gujarat, Saurashtra, Kutch, North Gujarat, Central Gujarat etc.
- Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Recruitment for Assistant Engineer Post 11
GPHC Recruitment Assistant Engineer Job Details
- Organization: Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd.
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil) Class-3
- Total Post: 11
- Starting Date: 22-09-2020
- Last Date: 06-10-2020
- Age Limit: 25 to 35 Year
- Education and Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Degree
- Application Fee: Open – 200/- Other: No Fees
- Notification: Download Now
- Apply Now: Click Here
GPHC Recruitment Assistant Engineer Education and Qualification
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Degree from a recognized University (Must have obtained at least first class)
GPHC Recruitment Assistant Engineer Experience
- Only candidates with at least 2 years and above experience of working on a construction project site after graduation can apply. Relevant candidate should have completed 2 years experience on 06-10-2020
GPHC Recruitment Assistant Engineer Salary
- As per the 7th Pay Commission, Assistant Engineer (Civil) Class-3 Salary scale will be Rs. 39,900 / – to 1,26600 / – (Pay Matrix Level – VII). Apart from this, salary allowances as per the rules of the corporation and the state government will be available.
GPHC Recruitment Assistant Engineer Age limit
The age of the male candidates should be minimum of 25 years to a maximum of 35 years on 06-10-2020. (Including maximum age relaxation as per the Resolution dated 06/10/2015 of the General Administration Department of the State Government). In addition, the candidates of the reserved category (including women reserved) will be eligible for relaxation in the age limit as per the rules of the State Government.
General instructions for Assistant Engineer
Candidates should read the information and instructions carefully before applying online. Candidates will have to delete the printout after the online application is confirmed and submit it when requested. Candidates should take special note that at present no application forms have to be sent to any office by post or in person.
If the details given by the candidate in the application form are found to be incorrect at any stage, legal action will be taken against him. As well as their subscription will also be canceled.
- High Court of Gujarat Bharti for Computer Operator 2021 Last Date 15/02/2021
- GSSSB Bharti for Head Clerk, Sub Inspector Instructor, Sub Accountant-Sub Auditor, and Other Post 2021 Last Date 01/03/2021
- Gujarat State Secondary and Higher Secondary Educational Staff Recruitment 2021
- India Post Bharti for Gramin Dak Sevak 2021 Last Date 20/01/2021
- GSECL Bharti for Lab Tester, Nurse, Radio Cum pathology and Instrument Mechanic 2021 Last Date 30/12/2020
- Commissioner of Health Recruitment for Staff nurse 2020 Last Date 21/01/2020
- PGVCL Recruitment for Vidyut Sahayak Civil Engineer 2020 Last Date 23-12-2020
- UGVCL Recruitment for Vidyut Sahayak Civil and Electrical 2020 Last Date 28-12-2020
- GTU Recruitment for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff 2020