Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Post, Notification Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the Main Exam Notification for the recruitment of posts of Dy. Section Officer and Dy. Mamlatdar has asked for applications.
Deputy Section Officer and Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3 (Advt.No. 20/2019-20) Provisional result of the preliminary test held on 08-12-2019 for the recruitment of Deputy Section Officer and Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3 (Advt.No. 20/2019-20) for the candidates of the main written examination of Released on 10/09/2020. All the candidates who have passed this test will have to apply “Online” for the main examination in writing.
Candidates filled the “Online” application form for the main written examination on 18-09-2020 from 01.00 hrs on 08-10-2020 to 01.00 hrs as well as the required documents (dated 8-09-2020 from 01.00 hrs on 08-10-2020). Up to 01.00 hrs daily). Application forms and certificates received from the candidates will be given to the candidates in the main examination (written examination) on a very working basis unless the eligibility standard as per the recruitment rules, recruitment examination rules, and advertisement provision is checked. The decision of the Commission regarding admission in the Main Examination (Written) will be final and no correspondence will be considered against the decision of the Commission.
: The candidate has to fill up the main examination form first and then upload the certificates. (If the candidate tries to upload the certificates without filling up the main examination form, the message “Application not found” will appear.)
GPSC Dy. Section Officer and Dy. Mamlatdar Job Details
- Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Dy. Section Officer and Dy. Mamlatdar Class – 3
- Starting Date: 18-09-2020
- Last Date: 08-10-2020 (Time 1.00 pm)
- Notification: Download Now
- App. Form Apply Now: Click Here
GPSC Dy. Section Officer and Dy. Mamlatdar Important instructions
Candidates who have applied for a scribe facility and have been approved by the commission for scribe facility will be entitled to additional compensation of 20 minutes per hour. In addition, candidates who do not want to avail the facility of the scribe but have difficulty/difficulty in writing due to physical disability, are entitled to a compensation of 20 minutes per hour on the basis of a medical certificate subject to prior approval of the Commission
The main written examination will probably be held at Gandhinagar as per the schedule given below. The detailed program of the main written examination is as follows.
|Que paper-2||English Language||24-01-21|
|Que paper-3||General Studies-1||31-01-21|
|Que paper-4||General Studies-2||31-01-21|
How to upload the main application form and documents online
- To fill up the application form for the main examination one has to go to the website OJAS.
- Go to the call letter/form section on the website and click on the main exam call letter/form. Then select your ad in the select job, enter confirmation number and date of birth and click on the ok button.
- Doing so will see the following information filled in the preliminary examination application form which the candidate can amend. (1) Address (2) Educational Qualification (3) Mobile Number.
- After completing the above procedure, the candidate has to click on the save and lock button and submit the application
- Completing the above procedure will save the candidate’s information. It cannot be improved later.
- Save and lock will send a message to the candidate’s mobile number to upload the document at OJAS.
- If the candidate is of a reserved category then print the main exam form and upload documents online tab will appear. You have to upload your own documents by clicking on upload documents online. If the candidate is of unreserved level then (1) print post office Challan (2) online payment of fees (3) check your payment status (4) online payment receipt (5) print main exam form (6) upload documents online tab will appear Upload documents You have to upload your own documents by clicking online. . Non-reserved candidates have to pay Rs. 150 / – will have to be paid. They will be able to pay the fee online. If the candidate has paid the fee online and the fee money has been deducted from the bank and is not available, then the candidate can find out by clicking on check your payment status in Help / Query.
- Print post office to pay the fee at the post office
- To pay the fee at the post office, click on print post office Challan and get a printout. 150 / – fee + postal service charges have to be paid and the currency has to be obtained. Non-reserved candidates will have to pay their examination fees in full.
- Detailed instructions for uploading the document are given on the home page issue number 6 of OJAS Portal under the heading Click here to view guidelines for uploading application scrutiny documents. Candidates must have a special look before uploading the documents.
- As per the instructions of the above para-run, on 08-10-2020, by 11.00 hrs. Only candidates who have uploaded will be able to download the main (written exam call letter) and only those candidates will be able to appear in the main exam.
- High Court of Gujarat Bharti for Computer Operator 2021 Last Date 15/02/2021
- GSSSB Bharti for Head Clerk, Sub Inspector Instructor, Sub Accountant-Sub Auditor, and Other Post 2021 Last Date 01/03/2021
- Gujarat State Secondary and Higher Secondary Educational Staff Recruitment 2021
- India Post Bharti for Gramin Dak Sevak 2021 Last Date 20/01/2021
- GSECL Bharti for Lab Tester, Nurse, Radio Cum pathology and Instrument Mechanic 2021 Last Date 30/12/2020
- Commissioner of Health Recruitment for Staff nurse 2020 Last Date 21/01/2020
- PGVCL Recruitment for Vidyut Sahayak Civil Engineer 2020 Last Date 23-12-2020
- UGVCL Recruitment for Vidyut Sahayak Civil and Electrical 2020 Last Date 28-12-2020
- GTU Recruitment for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff 2020