Jamnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment for Secretary
JMC Recruitment 2021: An online application has been invited to fill the vacant post of Secretary at Jamnagar Municipal Corporation through direct recruitment.
Jamnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021
JMC Recruitment 2021 Job Details
- Organization: Jamnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment (JMC Recruitment 2021)
- Post Name: Secretary
- Total Post: 01
- Starting Date: 09/04/2021
- Closing Date: 29/04/2021
- Salary scale: 9300/- to 34800/-
- Selection Process: Competitive Examination And Interview
- Notification: Download Now
- App. Now: Click Now
JMC Recruitment 2021 Education and Qualification
Valid. Preference will be given to those who have completed the course of Law-Graduate of the University and 5 years experience and Secretary Chartered Secretary (Company Secretary).
Adequate knowledge of Hindi and Gujarati language and fluency in Gujarati language.
Eligibility for Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have a certificate / marksheet of any training institute having basic knowledge about computers as per the syllabus determined by the resolution of General Administration Department of the State Government.
Or certificates of having a computer as a subject in any degree or course in computer knowledge in a government-recognized university or institution.
Must have certificates of passing Std-10 and Std-12 examinations with computer subject.
Note: Candidates who do not have such a certificate at this stage can also apply but before getting the appointment, they have to submit such a certificate as decided by the government from time to time otherwise they will not be eligible for an appointment. Even after the selection, the examination prescribed by the government from time to time regarding computer knowledge will also have to be passed within the stipulated time limit. Appointments of those who do not pass the scheduled examination will be canceled.
Other Related Post
- Shree Pratap High School Recruitment Vansda for Various Teacher Post 2021
- ICE Rajkot Current Affairs
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment for Apprentice Posts 2021
JMC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 3 years at most.
- If the permanent employees of Jamnagar Municipal Corporation apply, the age limit rules will not apply in their case.
- Candidates should not exceed the age limit of 45 years on the prescribed date under any circumstances.
- Date fixed for age limit: In the case of all the candidates, the last date to apply for the age limit will be taken into consideration. The last date to apply for the age limit will be considered as CUT OFF DATE.
JMC Recruitment 2021 Fees
Candidates will have to select the category while filling the form and pay the examination fee. The examination fee will be Rs. 300 / – for general, SEBC, and economically weaker male candidates.
If women candidates, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped candidates apply for this non-reserved category, the examination fee will be 50% i.e. Rs.150 / -. Candidates will have to submit the examination fee online only.
JMC Recruitment 2021 Important Date
- Starting date for submission of Online Application 09/04/2021
- Closing date for submission of Online Application 29/04/2021
How to Apply
- First, go to https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Now click on “Apply Online”.
- Clicking on the selected place will get the details of the place.
- Clicking on “Apply Now” below will open the Application Format in which the candidate has to fill in “Personal Details” first. It is mandatory to fill in the details of the red sign here.
- Click on “Educational Qualifications” to fill in “Personal Details and Educational Details”.
- Click on “Self Declaration” below it.
- Click “Yes” to accept the above conditions. The application is now fully filled.
- Now by clicking on “Save” your application will be accepted online.
- After applying, the candidate’s “Application Number” will be generated. Which the candidate shall preserve.
- Now click on “Upload Photograph”. Type your “Application Number” here and type your Birthdate, then click OK. Photo and signature are to be uploaded here.
- Now after typing “Confirm Application” and Birthdate at the top of the page and clicking on Ok, 2 buttons (1) OK (2) confirm Application will appear. No correction will be possible after it is confirmed. Click on confirm Application only after full verification if the application does not need to be modified. Therefore, the application of the candidate will be accepted online. Confirm number will be generated here. Which will be required for all subsequent proceedings, to be saved by the candidate.
- Now click on Print Application and save the copy of the application. Once the application is confirmed, submit the fee online as per the instructions given in paragraph 10. (Examination fee for women candidates, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped candidates will have to be paid 50% i.e. Rs.150 / -.