PGVCL Recruitment for Vidyut Sahayak Civil Engineer
PGVCL Recruitment for Vidyut Sahayak Civil Engineer Post, Eligibility, Salary, and Full Notification PGVCL has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 06 posts of Vidyut Sahayak Civil Engineer has asked for applications.
- PGVCL Recruitment for Vidyut Sahayak Civil Engineer
PGVCL is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices at different locations in Gujarat State. PGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Engineering Graduates.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER) UNDER PGVCL FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES AS FOLLOWS:
PGVCL Recruitment Vidyut Sahayak Civil Engineer Job Details
- Organization: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited
- Post Name: Vidyut Sahayak Civil (JUNIOR ENGINEER)
- Total Post: 06
- Starting Date: 03/12/2020, 10:30 AM
- Closing Date: 23/12/2020, 11:59 PM
- Selection Process: Exam
- Notification: Vidyut Sahayak Civil Download Now
- App. Now: Click Now
PGVCL Recruitment Vidyut Sahayak Civil Education and Qualification
- Vidyut Sahayak Civil (JUNIOR ENGINEER): Full-time B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th & 8th semesters without ATKT.
PGVCL Recruitment Vidyut Sahayak Civil Age Limit
Unreserved Category: 35 years and For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 40 years on the date of advertisement. (03/12/2020)
PGVCL Recruitment Required skill
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command of English and Gujarati Language.
PGVCL Recruitment Fees
- Rs.500.00 for UR, SEBC candidate
- Rs.250.00 for ST and SC candidates
PGVCL Recruitment General Instruction
Candidates are required to submit an ONLINE Application only.
The candidates working in Government / Semi-Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Online Test as the case may be, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
If the selected candidate working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to produce a relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming their duty, failing which, their appointment order shall stand cancelled.
For any query, you may contact our Help Desk No. 0281-2380425 which will be available between 11 am to 6 pm on working days. You may also send an e-mail for your query on firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the notification for more information
How to Apply
- SSA Gujarat Recruitment for 252 Teacher Post
- Commissioner of Health Recruitment for Staff nurse
- Shree Pratap High School Recruitment Vansda for Various Teacher Post 2021
- ICE Rajkot Current Affairs
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment for Apprentice Posts 2021
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment for Medical Officer Ayush 2021
- GMERS Medical College Hospital Recruitment for Various Post 2021
- GPSC Final Answer key For Various Post 2021
- Health And Family Welfare Department Recruitment for Staff Nurse 2021