State Bank of India Recruitment for Junior Associates
State Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Post, Eligibility, Salary, and Full Notification State Bank of India has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 5000 posts of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) have asked for applications.
- State Bank of India Recruitment for Junior Associates
- State Bank of India Recruitment
- State Bank of India Recruitment Job Details
- State Bank of India Recruitment Job Education and Qualification : (As on 16.08.2021)
- State Bank of India Recruitment Age Limit (As on 01.04.2021)
- State Bank of India Recruitment Pay Scale
- State Bank of India Recruitment Fees
- State Bank of India Recruitment Important Date
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project.
The candidates applying for vacancies in a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state). The test for knowledge of a specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process.
It will be conducted after qualifying for the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify for this test will not be offered an appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter-State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
State Bank of India Recruitment
State Bank of India Recruitment Job Details
- Organization: State Bank of India
- Post Name: Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
- Total Post: 5000
- Starting Date: 27/04/2021
- Closing Date: 20/05/2021
- Selection Process: Competitive Examination
- Notification: Download Now
- App. Now: Click Now
State Bank of India Recruitment Job Education and Qualification : (As on 16.08.2021)
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021. Those who are in the final year/ semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
Note: (a) The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date
(b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in
Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 16.08.2021.
Other Related Post
- SSA Gujarat Recruitment for 252 Teacher Post
- Commissioner of Health Recruitment for Staff nurse
- Shree Pratap High School Recruitment Vansda for Various Teacher Post 2021
State Bank of India Recruitment Age Limit (As on 01.04.2021)
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and no later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
State Bank of India Recruitment Pay Scale
The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
State Bank of India Recruitment Fees
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS : Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS : 750/-
State Bank of India Recruitment Important Date
- Starting date for submission of Online Application 27/04/2021
- Closing date for submission of Online Application 17/05/2021